top of page

Change Up: 8/7/2020

Today we tested the robot and the upper intake failed to shoot the balls into the goals. We changed it up by adding a flywheel to increase speed and productivity of the robot. We added a custom ratchet to the flywheel so that the motor would not burn out. On the flywheel we added traction wheels with grip mat attached to help grip onto the balls. This was the biggest change we did today. As usual we all wore masks to help protect each other and ourselves.

2 views0 comments

Recent Posts

See All

Today we had an online Zoom meeting to finish coding the 1 minute skills autonomous. To efficiently write our skills code, we had one person write the code while the other person told the coder the va

bottom of page