top of page

Change Up: 8/6/2020

Today we started to hook up the cortex and wires and added support everywhere. The goal for today was to make the robot look very clean and neat. We coded the drive train to test it and it worked pretty well. We may add omni wheels instead of traction so that the robot could move faster. We also fixed the hood so it put balls in easier. We all wore masks to keep ourselves safe.

0 views0 comments

Recent Posts

See All

Today we had an online Zoom meeting to finish coding the 1 minute skills autonomous. To efficiently write our skills code, we had one person write the code while the other person told the coder the va

bottom of page