Search

Change Up: 8/14/20

Today we started on perfecting our ball outtake on the back. We also strengthened our drive train to make it faster. We removed the gears because we found out some of them were putting a lot of strain on the motor. This is why we ended up going with a chain design. This way there is less strain and more power and speed that our robot needs for this competition. We also moved our intake up by one cm to provide easier flow between the intake and the flywheel. We all came a 1:00 and left at 5:30. We all wore masks to help prevent spread of Covid-19.







2 views0 comments

Recent Posts

See All

Today we had an online Zoom meeting to finish coding the 1 minute skills autonomous. To efficiently write our skills code, we had one person write the code while the other person told the coder the va