Search

Change Up: 7/29/20

Today we worked on adding the hood of our robot. We ended up adding a Lexan flap with grip mat added. We also made our flywheel have 200 rpm so that the motors wouldn't burn out. The flywheel was too slow after that change so we decided to add a gear ratio. This made the flywheel very efficient. We wore masks to keep ourselves protected .




1 view0 comments

Recent Posts

See All

Today we had an online Zoom meeting to finish coding the 1 minute skills autonomous. To efficiently write our skills code, we had one person write the code while the other person told the coder the va