Today we started our work on the VEX field. We started work at around 1 pm and finished at around 3:30 pm. To follow current Covid-19 policies and to protect ourselves from the virus, we all wore masks, gloves and face shields. Between 3:30 and 4, we drew our possible designs for our Change Up robot that we had researched during our previous free time on our white board. We then proceeded to list pros and cons for each design and ended up picking our finalized version for our robot. During the last 30 minutes of our meeting, we discussed on how to make our robot look better, and after a couple minutes of research and previous knowledge, we decided to hydro dip all our metal pieces and the cover of our controller.