Today we had a meeting from 1-5. We discussed our popping-out intake design and got started. Since our robot's intake has only limited space, we had to think differently about popping it out. We first decided to pop the whole intake inward, creating a cone-like structure. Mid-way through the design, we measured the length of the robot and it was 19 inches. After going back to the drawing board, we found a video that had only the protruding roller folding in creating more space in the lift and decreasing the overall length of the robot. We obtained all the required pieces decided to do the new intake the next day.
top of page
bottom of page